Appplewood Lodge and Red Oak Lodge were both built in 1998. The lodges are 5,400 square feet and are great for summer youth camps, retreat groups, families, and non-profit organizations. They are perfect for activities during any season.
Each lodge features . . .
- 5,400 square feet
- 1,200 square foot Great Room
- Natural fire place
- Scenic view of Mission Lake
- Full Kitchen
- 8 bedrooms with private baths, 7 - 10 beds per room
- 2 adjoining rooms on each side of the lodge.
- Total lodge capacity: 66 people
- Free wifi access
Click here to see more photos.